Qureshi says will share concerns with US over KLB
ISLAMABAD: Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi said he will share with the US administration concerns of Pakistan on the Kerry- Lugar bill that will provide US 1.5 billion dollars annually to Pakistan for next five years.
Talking to media before leaving on an unscheduled visit to the US, Qureshi said “I will speak for the people of Pakistan.”
The Foreign Minister, who was part of the consultations held at the President House on Saturday and participated by the President, the Prime Minister, the Chief of Army Staff and the DG ISI, said he has been mandated to carry forward the message from “all the stakeholders” to the US authorities.
- 2013 Beautiful Ramadan Wallpapers
- Big List of Free Flat Icon Sets – Freebies
- 30+ Inspiring examples of Responsive Web Designs
- 90+ Minimal Desktop Wallpapers
- Amazing Photos and Artwork
- Wood Pattern/Texture Designs
- 45+ Creative Examples of Typography Design
- Business cards design examples for inspiration
- PSD UI KITS for Web and Mobile UI Designers
- Colorful Vector Illustration by Bubblefriends