Custom Booklet Printing Tips, Examples & Giveaway via GDJ
Booklet in printed form is very important role play in branding as well as grooming in corporate image building. Booklets are ideal marketing materials. They will help create awareness and provide valuable information to your target audience. Without booklet company’s marketing toolkit always incomplete and your products don’t generate revenue as per your expectations.
Custom Booklet Printing Tips
Booklet is not so hard to print, Even simple tips or how-to articles already been ideal. Here are some basic and useful tips for custom booklet printing.
- It is important that the booklet cover page is interesting and eye-catching enough to capture people’s attention.
- Cover page should be designed creatively and uniquely.
- Your company logo and contact details have to be present on your material.
- There are lots of printing companies that will provide you high quality printing at affordable prices. You simply have to find the one that is right for your printing need.
- You need to select the type of printing you need.
- Which do you prefer online or offline printing?
- Make big ideas for your design. Would you go for templates or create your own custom design?
- If you go with existing booklet templates available at store, make sure that it is appropriate to your business. You have to ensure that you can still put your logo and other relevant details on the template.
- If you go with custom design, you have to check what kind of file format and design scaling, coloring the printer accepts and whether they accept custom designs.
- Below you can find some custom booklet designs.
- And now is paper time, Check the kind of paper the printer uses. It is important that the paper is thick and high quality so your booklet will look impressive.
- Check also the finishing options like prove reading, sample copy and other options provided by the printer.
- Go for UV coating or Lamination to keep the durability of your material.
So enjoy the rest of the article and take chance to win uprinting giveaway by comments given below.
Custom Booklet Printing Examples
Let’s take a close look at some of the most beautiful and creative custom booklet printing designs, we’ve seen lots of design earlier in 2011 and we’re not stop here w’ll continue post huge, creative and inspirational custom booklet designs for designers.
Today we are sharing with you 10 most beautiful custom booklet designs created by some hard-working, dedicated designers, the all designs are very creative and professional looking for your inspiration.
Giveaway: 25pcs Booklets Print from UPrinting
UPrinting is one of the best booklet printing company that gives high-quality products service. They are offering online booklet printing services with 24-hour support in affordable prices.
25pcs Booklets for one (1) *winner
How to Win
You need to leave a comment below telling us why you would like to win.
100lb Paper Gloss (Paper and Cover Paper Type)
8pp (Cover=4, Inside=4)
Full Color Printing
Left Side Binding
3 Business Days Turnaround
Free shipping for *US residents only
- This giveaway ends on Thursday, July 26th 2012 after which the comments section on this post will be closed.
- Only comment once.
- Please leave a valid email address so that we can contact you.
- The winner will be selected randomly as always.
- Winners will be announced on a separate post so i advise you to subscribe to our RSS and follow us on Twitter or on our Facebook page.
Giveaway Entry Requirements: (optional)
Add UPrinting on you Google+ Circles
Comments are moderated on this site and your comment may not show up right away. If any comments that do not follow the instructions on how to participate (described above) may not be published, or may be removed later on.
Good luck to everyone!